There are 4 different flavor selections to these tasty dry salamis
- Herbes de Provence
- Poivre Moulu (Black Pepper)
- Green Peppercorn
- Mild Sopressta
Produced in an efficient, state of the art facility in California. We offer four flavors of these tasty dry salamis, including:
- Herbes de Provence: With a gourmet touch, this dry salami is gently coated with freshly dried aromatic French herbs. This "secret recipe" is found in the French country-side alongside Champagne and Brie cheese. This is a wonderful snack on its own, or with a dash of mustard. Also makes a great addition to any antipasto.
- Poivre Moulu (Black Pepper): Delicately hand rolled in ground black pepper, the true essence of this flavorful salami is captured when served with warm fresh bread and crumbled blue cheese.
- Green Peppercorn: Studded with cracked green peppercorns, every bite imparts a wonderful combination of meat and spice.
- Mild Sopressata: An Italian style chub made from a coarse grind, spiced with a proprietary blend of mild herbs.
Varieties sold separately. Refrigerate after opening.